Les nouveautés de la génération 2
- Logiciel interne plus rapide et plus avancé
- Enregistrement 32-bit float
- Plage dynamique de 142 dB
- Enregistrement jusqu'à 192 kHz
- Générateur de Timecode LTC interne
- Copie automatique sur clé USB
- Limiteurs analogiques ajustables
- 10 secondes de Pre-roll
- Fournie avec le bloc d'alimentation MX-PSU
(traduction en attente)
Anytime, Anywhere Audio. Versatile. Durable. High-Performance.
If you record field audio, sound effects, podcasts, voice-overs, music, audio for film, or are just starting your audio journey, the MixPre-6 II is for you! With four crystal-clear, ultra low-noise Kashmir preamps, you can record multiple actors, multiple podcasters, or audio for film with superior quality - all the way up to a 32-bit float bit depth and a 192 kHz sample rate. This newest generation of Sound Devices' award-winning MixPre Series has been redesigned for increased performance and an astounding 142 dB of dynamic range.
Your MixPre-6 II is highly customizable to your needs. Record internally to a compatible SD card on set or stream your podcast over USB to your computer at home. Power with your computer, wall power, or record in the middle of nowhere with AA or Sony L-mount batteries. Adjust limiters, bit depth, sample rates, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion and phantom power to your liking. Trigger your camera with the internal timecode generator, or feed timecode in via HDMI or Aux In. The choice is yours!
Professionals love the flexibility of the MixPre Series. Don't need all those options? Basic mode has you covered.
Your MixPre-6 II is rugged, lightweight, and small, so you can throw it in a bag or mount it to a tripod or camera - or get situated on set with our Wingman App and one of our four supported USB control surfaces. With the superior sound and build quality that you can expect from the industry leader in production audio recording, your MixPre-6 II can capture audio for any application. Our friendly and knowledgeable support team, based in the USA and Germany, is here for all your questions and comments. Our job is to make your job easier.
Customize With Plugins
Are you a songwriter or musician? Buy the Musician Plugin to easily create a song using your MixPre-6 II as a standalone recorder or USB interface. Use onboard features like overdub, bounce, reverb, and tracking to a metronome. Create Music Projects to lay down backing tracks and use them live or at home for writing or practicing. Capturing your song ideas has never been easier! While in Music Mode, the MixPre-6 II is limited to six simultaneous live inputs.
Download the free Ambisonics Plugin to record in 360° audio and monitor binaurally with an ambisonic microphone like the Sennheiser AMBEO and your MixPre-6 II.
- Four ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
- Create a mix using the built-in 6 x 2 portable mixer.
- Record up to 8 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
- 8-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C.
- Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via Aux In/Stereo Out.
- Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
- USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
- In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
- Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
- Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
- Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
- Includes a MX-4AA Battery Sled (batteries not included), MX-PSU AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Customize with plugins from the Plugin Store.
- Audio Inputs
- Frequency Response : 10 Hz to 80 kHz +/- 0.5 dB re 1 kHz @ 192 kHz sample rate
- THD + Noise : 0.005% max (@1 kHz, 22-22 kHz BW, gain= 20 dB, -10 dBu in)
- ADC : 32 bit precision; 142 dB dynamic range min (A weighted, gain = 10 dB, fader = 0 dB)
- Equivalent Input Noise : -130 dBV (-128 dBu) max (A-weighting, gain = 76 dB, 150 ohm source impedance)
- Mic: XLR active-balanced; 4k input
- Line: XLR active-balanced; 4k input
- Aux/Mic in: 3.5 mm TRS, 2-channel unbalanced; 100k input
- USB Audio: 2 channels
- All inputs fully RF-filtered and overload protected.
- Mic input: +6 dB to +76 dB
- Line input: -20 dB to +30 dB
- Fader: -inf to +20 dB
- Headphone: -inf to +20 dB
- Total, Mic-to-recording (max): +96 dB
- Aux In (Mic): Gain = +10 dB to +40 dB
- Aux In (Line): Gain = -10 dB to +20 dB
- Total Aux Gain including Fader (Mic-to-recording): +60 dB
- Maximum Input Level
- Mic XLR: +14 dBu (limiters on or off)
- Line XLR/¼-inch: +28 dBu (limiters on or off)
- Aux In (Mic): -10 dBu
- Aux In (Line): +10 dBu
- Low Cut Filters
- 40 Hz to 160 Hz (adjustable), 18 dB/oct. First stage analog, subsequent stages digital.
- Microphone Powering
- Mic XLRs: 48 V via 6.8k resistors, 10 mA each
- Mic 3.5 mm: 3 V @ 3k source
- Limiter at all gain stages, range > 40dB. First stage analog, subsequent stages digital. Adjustable Threshold, Ratio, and Release.
- Audio Outputs
- DAC feeding Stereo Out, Headphone Out
- 32 bit precision; 115 dB dynamic range (A-weighted)
- L/R Out : 3.5 mm TRS stereo unbalanced, 500 ohm output impedance, +7.8 dBu max output level
- Headphones Out : 3.5 mm TRS stereo unbalanced, 300 mW + 300 mW, for use with any impedance headphones
- Audio Interface (USB-C): 8-in/4-out (from computer); 44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz; 16/24-bit; Class-compliant USB 2.0 high speed driver
- Mass Storage (USB-C): USB 2.0 high speed
- Keyboard (USB-A): Text entry and control
- Thumbdrive (USB-A): Manual or auto-copy to drive
- Midi Control Surface (USB-A)
- Maximum Record Tracks
- 8 Tracks Stereo mix + 6 ISO's
- Sampling Frequency : 44.1 kHz, 47.952 kHz, 48 kHz, 48.048 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz
- Bit Depth : 16, 24, 32 Float
- Recording Storage
- Type: SD, SDXC, SDHC Card, & USB thumbdrive (copy only)
- Max Storage Size: 512 GB (SDXC)
- Card format: exFAT
- File Type : Polyphonic WAV
- Timecode Modes
- Free Run
- Time of Day (file stamped w/current ToD)
- Rec Run
- Ext LTC (file stamped w/incoming LTC on 3.5mm Aux In)
- Camera TC (file stamped w/incoming TC from cameras that output TC)
- Timecode Frame Rates
- Auto-detects (fps): 23.98 (same as 23.976)
- 24, 25, 29.97DF, 29.97ND, 30, 30DF
- 3.5 mm Aux In
- Timecode Input
- Timecode: 20k ohm impedance, 0.3 V - 3.0 V p-p (-17 dBu - +3 dBu)
- 3.5 mm Stereo Out
- Timecode Output
- Timecode: 1k ohm impedance, 3.0V p-p (+12 dBu)
- HDMI : TC Reader via HDMI
- Remote Control
- Bluetooth LE: Wireless control using Wingman app
- HDMI (micro): Auto-record start/stop trigger from cameras that output record flag over HDMI
- Timecode: Auto-record start/stop trigger via Aux In timecode
- Touch Screen
- 320x256; 1.6-inch, color, sunlight-viewable IPS LCD
- AA Batteries: 4x AA sled (included); 8x AA sled (optional accessory). NiMH recommended
- L-Mount: Optional sled for 2x (hot-swappable) Li-ion batteries
- From computer: Bus-powered via USB-C port
- AC Adapter: MX-PSU (included) Power supply wall adapter w/ USB-C connector; 15 W; has 4 adapter plugs for US, UK, AU & Europe
- Operating: -20°C to 60°C, 0 to 90% relative humidity; (non-condensing)
- Storage: -40°C to 85°C
- Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 36 mm x 166 mm x 118 mm (H x W x D); 1.40" x 6.53" x 4.65"
- Weight: .56 kg; 19.9 oz. (unpackaged, without batteries)