Attention, les micros DPA d:screet sont fournis sans pince et sans connecteur! Prévoyez un connecteur spécifique DPA DAD!
(traduction en attente)
The capsule of the d:fine™ CORE 6066 Subminiature Headset is just 3 mm (0.12 in) in diameter, but packs the audio power of larger, award-winning DPA mics. Despite its small size, it is abundant in clarity, consistency and durability – three qualities that truly matter. By shrinking our newly introduced CORE by DPA technology, we ensure you don't have to compromise on sound to focus on aesthetics.
Beyond this minimized size and maximized sound potential, these mics also sport a completely redesigned, lightweight, one-size-fits-all headset that attaches over the ears for maximum comfort. 3-point ear grips with spring mechanisms help grip below the ears and to the side of the head for added security. A 2-way adjustable boom system (length and height) with an anti-rotate mechanism makes this new headset very easy to fit. A new 90° cable management system safeguards the cable and directs it down the wearer’s back, where it can’t be seen.
Between the sound quality and the comfort, once you try it we're sure you'll never want to wear another headset mic solution.
- Amazing 3 mm CORE by DPA capsules technology
- Renowned DPA sound in a 60% smaller capsule
- One-size-fits-all, headset fits securely and comfortably
- 2-way adjustable, non-reflective boom with locking system
- Unique, comfortable 3-point gripping system above, below and behind the ear
- New 90° cable management constructed to guide the cable and minimize cable breaks
- IP58 certified : The CORE Subminiatures, are IP58 certified. This durability is achieved through a number of defense mechanisms.
- Water-repellant nano-coating of the cover and housing
- Hermetic sealing of the sensitive amplifier at the core of the mic
- Dual gold plating of the diaphragm
- Directional pattern : Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation : Pressure
- Cartridge type : Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range ±2 dB : 40 Hz - 20 kHz with 4 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB at 1 kHz : 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted : Typ. 24 dB(A) re. 20 μPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL) Typ. : 68 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) : < 1% up to 128 dB SPL peak
- Dynamic range Typ. : 102 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping : 144 dB
- Output impedance
- From MicroDot : 30 - 40 Ω.
- From DAD6001-BC: 100 Ω (optional for 48V phantom)
- Cable drive capability : Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply (for full performance) :
- Min. 5 V to max. 10 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems.
- With DAD6001-BC: 48 V phantom power ±4 V for full performance. Works from 12V
- Available connectors : MicroDot, TA4F Mini-XLR, 3-pin LEMO, Mini-Jack
- Color : Black or beige
- Weight : 11 g (0.29 oz) incl. Cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone head size (h x w x d) : 3.4 / 8,9 mm (0.13 / 0.35 in)
- Capsule diameter : 3 mm (0.12 in)
- Cable length : 1.3 m (5.9 ft)
- Polarity : Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin
- Temperature range : -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Relative humidity (RH) : Up to 90%