(Traduction en attente)
The ND68 is a robust, high-performance, large-diaphragm dynamic supercardioid kick drum and low-frequency instrument microphone. Its supercardioid polar pattern provides excellent acoustic isolation from nearby instruments, and its voicing characteristics deliver a deep low end, relaxed midrange, as well as high-frequency content for aggressive top-end punctuation.
Excellent acoustic isolation, with deep lows and top-end punctuation.
Large-diaphragm dynamic capsule, which creates a rich and detailed frequency response.
Extremely high SPL handling capability : manages close miking of high SPL transients and RMS wave fronts up to 144 dB SPL
Humbucking coil guards against line hum : use with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF-generating equipment racks
Memraflex grille resists denting, durable tight-mesh grilles withstand extraordinarily rough treatment
- Mic Type : wired instrument dynamic
- Power Requirement : Passive
- Polar Pattern : Supercardioid
- Audio Frequency Response : 20 - 11000
- Impedance Low-Z balanced : 150Ω
- Maximum SPL : > 140dB
- Open Circuit Voltage : 0.8mV/Pascal
- Connector : Type 3-pin XLR
- Case Material : Die cast zinc
- Finish : Black polyurethane pain
- Height : 143 mm (5.63")
- Diameter (Max) : 60,8 mm (2.2")
- Shipping Weight : 703g (24.8 oz)
- Weight Net : 374g (13.19 oz)